Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for at least 15-20 minutes. Call the Poison Centre or doctor for treatment advice.
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the initial 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Seek medical attention immediately.
Call the Poison Centre or doctor IMMEDIATELY for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do NOT induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Call the Poison Centre or doctor IMMEDIATELY for treatment advice, move person into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration.