Directions for use:
(Based on a 50 000l pool)
Use only as directed.
For sand filters & filters without removable elements:
- Backwash filter. Turn OFF the pump.
- Loosen screws and remove cover from top of filter.
- Set the multiport valve on WASTE and allow water to drain out of the filter.
- Set the multiport valve to the CLOSED position.
- Pour pre-mixed FILTER CLEANER solution into the filter so that it covers the filter sand.
- Leave to stand for 12 hours.
- Replace filter cover and tighten screws.
- Set the multiport valve onto BACKWASH position.
- Turn on the pump and backwash until water coming from backwash pipe is clear (approx. 2 min). Rinse filter for approx. 1 min.
For cartridge filters & removable DE filter components:
- Stop filtration and drain all water from filter.
- Remove components and place in PLASTIC bucket containing sufficient FILTER CLEANER solution to cover components for 12 hours.
- Drain, rinse thoroughly with warm water until clear and replace in filter.
- Resume normal filtration routine.