Directions for use:
All dosages are based on an average pool with a capacity of 50 000 litres.
Adjust according to your pool size, regional variations and weather conditions.
Never use more than 1 bottle of HTH® Extreme flocc at a time, rather repeat treatment after one week.
- Ensure that your pump, filter and pool cleaner are in good working order and that the multiport valve is not leaking.
- Top up your pool level.
- Check and correct the pH level.
- With the pump on circulate/re-circulate or bypass, pour HTH® Extreme Flocc and HTH® Metal Remover around the sides of the pool.
- Run pump for 12 hours.
- Switch the pump off at the main switch for 24 hours to allow the sediment to settle to the bottom of the pool.
- With the filter set on the waste position, restart the pump and manually vacuum the pool slowly until all the visible sediment is removed from the floor of the pool.
- Once your pool is clear, backwash and rinse the filter thoroughly.
- Resume normal filtration and chlorination routine.
- HTH® Metal Remover
- HTH® Xtreme Flocc